16-20 April 2018
Hosted and co-organized by GreenDecision, in collaboration with the Institute of Occupational Medicine, BioNanoNet, Warrant Group and Ca'Foscari University of Venice, the first edition of a series of Training Schools organized within the EU funded Horizon 2020 BIORIMA project, will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy on 16 – 20 April 2018. The School aims to transfer the state of the art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals featuring
- Advanced Nano-Biomaterials
- Fate & Exposure Scenarios
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
Benefits from Participating:
- Learn the latest trends in safe biomedicine gaining an in-depth understanding of the above-mentioned key topics.
- Engage in a dialogue with peers and key experts.
- Benefit from a variety of additional networking opportunities such as boat trip in the Venetian Lagoon and a social dinner in the historical center of amazing Venice.
Key experts from Europe have been invited. The preliminary School Agenda is now made available for download from here!