Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Thin-Film Photovoltaics 2008 and Beyond-Executive Report" report to their offering.
The analysis is clear, concise and focused on the key aspects of the market and technology issues facing thin-film PV. The report is for technology savvy investors, corporate planners investigating potential opportunities for their companies in thin-film photovoltaics, technologists who would like to receive a market perspective on thin-film photovoltaics or financial analysts who need the bottom line to what the tf-pv market offers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Thin Film Photovoltaics: The Opportunities
- Applications and Markets
- TFPV and Global Energy Markets
- Thin-Film Photovoltaics: The Risks
- Will Silicon Abundance Hurt the TFPV Business?
- How Long Will the PV Boom Last?
- Political Risks
- Other Concerns
- Technologies and Materials to Watch
- Amorphous Silicon
- Firms to Watch
- Summary of Eight-Year Market Projections
- What Has Changed Since Last Year
- Summary of Forecasts
List of Exhibits
- Claimed Advantages of Thin-Film Approaches
- Opportunities for TFPV
- Summary of Thin-Film Photovoltaics Markets by Material ($ Million)
- Summary of Thin-Film Photovoltaics Markets by Application ($ Million)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b1c14c/thinfilm_photovol