Nanopositioning specialist PI has released a new catalog entitled "Tools for Microscopy and Imaging", available for download in PDF format.
The catalog focuses on high resolution, high speed specimen positioning devices (e.g. for microscope slides, well plates, etc.) and microscope lenses. In addition, compact tip/tilt mirror scanners and ultra-low-profile planar scanners for applications such as image stabilization, sub-pixel stepping and CCD sensor resolution enhancement are also featured.
Products and Applications:
- Piezo-Driven Microscope Z-Stages for Fast Focusing and 3-D Imaging (Z-Stack Acquisition)
- XYZ Piezo Scanning Stages for Single Molecule Microscopy & Spectroscopy Applications
- Microscope Objective Z-Positioners for Fast Focusing
- Motorized Long-Travel Stages for Coarse XY Positioning (0.1 µm)
- Low Profile XY Planar Scanners for Image Dithering, Stabilization & Resolution Enhancement
- High Stability, Mirror Tilters & Scanners for Optical Trapping Applications and Image / Laser Beam Stabilization
- High Resolution Linear Motors and Actuators for Microscope Stage Automation
- Piezo Drivers & Closed Loop Controllers with High-Speed Interfaces for Microscopy Automation, Compatible with all Major Image Acquisition Software Packages
All systems are available with closed-loop control and a variety of position feedback sensors to match different precision requirements from 0.1µm down to the sub-nanometer range.
Controllers feature various digital interfaces (USB, Ethernet, RS-232) in addition to broadband analog input for seamless control from D/A converter cards and come with a variety of software drivers. Systems are compatible with all major image acquisition software packages such as Metamorph™, SlideBook™, Compix™, Simple PCI™, NIS Elements™, ImagePro™, In-Vivo™, µManager™.
Catalog Download at: