New in 2010: Journal
of Physical Chemistry Letters!
Journal of Physical Chemistry
- Complements the Journal of Physical Chemistry, the #1 most-cited
journal in physical chemistry,
- Offers rapid communications: 4 to 6 weeks from submission to web
- Focuses letters in a convenient single source for the most cutting-edge
research across physical chemistry/chemical physics and related areas of materials
and life science.
Covering topics such as:
- Nanoparticles and Nanostructures,
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Catalysis,
- Electron Transport, Optical and Electronic Devices, Hard Matter,
- Energy Conversion and Storage.
Authors of letters want their urgent research results to gain rapid and prominent
exposure within their scientific community. The Journal
of Physical Chemistry Letters was created to give authors this high visibility
George C. Schatz - Northwestern University
Prashant V. Kamat - University of Notre Dame