||University College London
||Rockefeller Building, 21 University St, Bloomsbury, London
||April 09-12, 2019
The 2nd Photonic and OptoElectronic Materials Conference.
Novel Photonic and Optoelectronic Materials for Real World Applications…
This four days Conference with Exhibition will attract over 200 participants, including plenary and keynote lectures from world’s top researchers in the field of photonics and optoelectronics.
The conference programme incorporates symposia covering a broad range of subjects in Photonic and Optoelectronic Materials (from 2D, chalcogenide and group IV materials, to organic and quantum dot nanomaterials, to liquid crystals and fluid nanocomposites), which creates an excellent platform to academia and industry delegates to build up national and international collaborative networks, exchange experiences and benefit from peer support.
The conference topics will include:
- 2D materials I
- V element-based photonic materials and devices
- Chalcogenide materials
- Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Organic materials
- Liquid Crystals and Fluid Nanocomposites
The conference programme will incorporate the following symposia:
- 2D Material Symposium
- Liquid Crystal Symposium
- THz Optoelectronics and Photonics Symposium
- Nanophotonics Symposium
- Energy Materials Symposium
- Metamaterials and Plasmonic Devices Symposium
- Smart Biosensors and Bioanalytical Systems Symposium
- Microscopy and Microspectroscopy of Nanomaterials Symposium