Research and Markets has announced the addition of Mixed Metal Nanomaterials to its offerings.
These ten volumes provide an excellent, in-depth overview of all nanomaterial types and their uses in the life sciences. Each volume is dedicated to a specific material class and covers fundamentals, synthesis strategies, structure-property relationships, material behavior finetuning, biological effects, and applications in the life sciences. All important material classes are covered: metallic, metal oxide, magnetic, carbon, polymeric, composite and semiconducting nanomaterials as well as nanostructured surfaces and films.
- Gold Nanoshells in Biomedical Applications
- Anisotropic Bimetallic/Oxide Nanomaterials for Life Sciences
- Au-Pt Nanomaterials and Enzymatic Catalysts for Biofuel Cells Application
- Spherical & Anisotropic Metallic Nanomaterials-based NSET Biosensors
- Mixed Metal Oxide Nanomaterials for Environmental Remediation
- Building Nonmagnetic Metal Oxide and Bimetallic Nanostructures-Potential applications in Life Sciences
- Biofunctionalization of Spherical and Anisotropic Bimetallic Nanomaterials
- Multielemental Nanorods(nanowires): Synthesis, Characterization and Analytical Applications
- Spherical and Anisotropic Non-Magnetic Core-Shell Nanomaterials: Synthesis and Characterization
- Spherical and Anisotropic Silica Shell Nanomaterials
- Spherical and Anisotropic Core-shell and Alloy Nanomaterials-Characterization using X-ray Absorption spectroscopy
- Anisotropic Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanomaterials: Synthesis and Applications
- Spherical and Anisotropic Boron Nitride Nanomaterials-Synthesis and Characterization