Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the latest release in its GRAMS Suite of spectroscopy software, an industry standard solution for visualizing, processing, reporting and managing spectroscopy data. Thermo Scientific GRAMS 9.0 now delivers enhanced capabilities to meet the needs of scientists engaged in a variety of spectroscopic experiments and disciplines.
The GRAMS Suite is comprised of a collection of complementary and fully integrated applications and modules centered on the core GRAMS/AI spectroscopy data processing and reporting software. Its advanced processing routines, data comparison and visualization features and ability to handle data from any analytical instrument has set the industry standard for spectroscopy software. New functionality available with GRAMS 9.0 is developed with intuitive and simplified workflows to enable scientists to more easily and rapidly access their data and make more informed decisions about the results generated.
- GRAMS 9.0 introduces GRAMS IQ, a next-generation enhancement for visual chemometric modeling, delivering a simplified visual workflow and model deployment capabilities for quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- New with GRAMS 9.0 is the capability in GRAMS Convert to automatically find and transform all of the spectra on a hard drive to a standard format.
- Smart Convert/Import has a new interactive import wizard that enables scientists to manage data from more than 180 types of IR, UV-Vis, NMR and LC/GC-MS instruments.
- The comprehensive functionality of GRAMS 9.0 improves access to data, facilitates collaboration and reduces costs by eliminating the need for multiple vendor software packages and the associated training.
- GRAMS 9.0 is supported on Microsoft Vista Pro and adds compatibility with more than 30 new instrument data formats.
Due to its broad compatibility with many different instrument data types, the GRAMS Suite of spectroscopy software is valuable to researchers across the broadest range of industries and academia to help solve some of the most difficult data analysis challenges. The GRAMS Suite of spectroscopy software is part of a comprehensive portfolio of Thermo Scientific informatics solutions that deliver enhanced functionality and purpose-built templates for industries around the world, from pharmaceuticals to oil and gas discovery, food processing and food safety, water and wastewater treatment, forensics and biobanking.