Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68aa8e/design_of_heteroge) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Design of Heterogeneous Catalysts: New Approaches based on Synthesis, Characterization and Modeling" to their offering.
This long-awaited reference source is the first book to focus on this important and hot topic. As such, it provides examples from a wide array of fields where catalyst design has been based on new insights and understanding, presenting such modern and important topics as self-assembly, nature-inspired catalysis, nano-scale architecture of surfaces and theoretical methods. With its inclusion of all the useful and powerful tools for the rational design of catalysts, this is a true "must have" book for every researcher in the field.
Key Topics Covered:
- Use of Oxide Nanoligands in Designing/Controlling Active Sites
- Optimal Design of Hierarchically Structured Porous Catalysts
- Use of Dendrimers in Catalytic Design
- Rational Design Strategies for Industrial Catalysts
- Chiral Modification of Catalytic Surfaces
- Catalytic Nanomotors
- Rational Design and High-Throughput Screening of Metal Open Frameworks for Gas Separation and Catalysis
- Design of Bimetallic Hydrogenation Catalysts: From Model Surfaces to Supported Catalysts
- Self-Assembled Materials for Catalysis
- Theory-Aided Catalyst Design
- Use of In-Situ XAS Techniques for Catalysts' Characterization and Design
- Catalyst Design Through Dual Templating