Research and Markets announces the addition of "Global Nanophotonic Devices Market 2012-2016" to its catalogue.
The Global Nanophotonic Devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.8 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high demand for nanophotonic devices in LEDs. The Global Nanophotonic Devices market has also been witnessing the miniaturization of optical devices. However, the high cost of integration could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Nanophotonic Devices Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Nanophotonic Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are IBM Corp., JDS Uniphase Corp., OSRAM Opto-semiconductors GmbH, and Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Applied Plasmonics Inc., Carbon Nanotechnologies Inc., Nanogram Corp., Nanolab Inc., Quantum Dot Corp., and Universal Display Corp.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?