Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Electron Microscopes to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Electron Microscope Market in 2013 generated approximately $1.8-$2 billion in revenues. Main players in the market are Hitachi, Carl Zeiss, FEI and Jeol.
Trends in 2013-2014 include:
- Hitachi still dominant player in Electron Microsocopes market with over $1 billion in sales in 2013
- 4-5% growth in semiconductors equipment market in 2013
- Minimal growth in 2013 and expected decline in scientific instruments market in 2014, especially in semiconductors and LCD sectors
- Decline or minimal growth in established regional market, slowdown in growth in developing markets.
- Expected growth in 2014 in energy and new materials sectors.
- Little growth in biotech and medical sectors.
- Global and regional markets for Electron Microscopes
- Revenues by microscopes type
- Global revenues, current and forecasted to 2020
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. ELECTRON MICROSCOPES (EM)
3. REGIONAL MARKETS
4. SEMICONDUCTORS AND DATA STORAGE
5. MATERIALS AND NANOMATERIALS RESEARCH
6. LIFE SCIENCES
7. MARKET STRUCTURE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5czwtk/the_world_market