USA has introduced a new, next generation ultrasonic generator. The ECHO ultrasonic generator is designed for the highest degree of accuracy and control of ultrasonic spray processes using Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle technology.
ECHO provides the high frequency electrical energy required to operate all frequencies of Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles. As with the Sono-Tek standard broadband ultrasonic generator, the ECHO automatically locks onto the ultrasonic nozzles's operating frequency with phase-locked-loop technology. The ECHO offers a multitude of connectivity inputs and outputs, triggering capabilities and fine tuning spray controls, including the user's choice of load leveling or power leveling mode for the greatest repeatability of spray possible. Some advanced features of the ECHO generator include:
- New load leveling feature automatically compensates for changes in flow rate and liquid characteristics such as viscosity, resulting in the most stable spray characteristics and consistent drop sizes.
- Power resolution of .01 Watts - valuable for applications such as medical coatings which require a high degree of control.
- Operates over a frequency range of 25 - 250 kHz (frequency is user selectable through the display interface for any Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle).
- Graphic user interface with intuitive wheel encoder enables full on-screen control of all functions.
- Uses advanced phase-locked-loop control technology to automatically lock onto a nozzle’s optimal operating frequency.
- ±4% accuracy allows for increased repeatability and faster response time
The ECHO’s modern digital LCD display of parameters and extreme accuracy over full power range make it a phenomenal upgrade to current users of the broadband ultrasonic generator, and the ECHO's flexible connectivity and user-friendly interface make it a breeze to set up for users who are new to Sono-Tek's ultrasonic technology.
"The new ECHO generator is a game-changing technology for long time users of Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray systems and first time users alike," says Steve Harshbarger, Sono-Tek's President." This product will allow users to enhance their spray processes and improve efficiency and repeatability more than ever before."
Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray systems are proven in a wide range of precision spray applications worldwide, including implantable medical device coatings such as stents, printed circuit board spray fluxing, solar and fuel cell manufacturing, and glass, food and other industrial coatings across any width production lines. Sono-Tek's environmentally friendly ultrasonic spray systems feature up to 80% reduction in spray material, and dramatic reductions in waste and energy consumption.