Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Sol-Gel Nanocoatings" report to their offering.
More and more manufacturers are turning to nanocoating technologies to further enhance current commercial products or add completely new properties to existing technology.
A number of different approaches have been used to fabricate nanocoatings including vapour deposition, chemical reduction, pulsedlaser deposition, mechanical milling, and electrochemical deposition. Among these processes, the sol-gel process, being able to be carried out in solution, is viewed as one of the most attractive. The sol-gel method is a chemical way to deposit coatings on a substrate and can be used for a range of nanotechnological products, such as powders, ultra-thin coatings, aero gels and fibers.
Properties that can be achieved with sol-gel nanocoatings include:
- Hydrophobic surfaces;
- Oleophobic surfaces;
- Anti-microbial surfaces;
- Easy to clean surfaces;
- Protective transparent coatings;
- Corrosion resistance;
- Low friction;
- Chemical resistance;
- Antistatic surfaces;
- Conducting/semi-conducting surfaces;
- Extreme mechanical wear resistant properties;
- UV protection.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global sol-gel nanocoatings market to 2024
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets
- End user market analysis and technology timelines
- Tables illustrating market size and by end user demand
- Full company profiles of sol-gel nanocoatings application developers including technology descriptions, number of employees, contact details, and end user markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 REPORT METHODOLOGY
4 ANTI-FINGERPRINT SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
5 ANTI-MICROBIAL SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
6 ANTI-CORROSION SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
7 ABRASION AND WEAR-RESISTANT SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
8 ANTI-FOULING AND EASY TO CLEAN SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
9 SELF-CLEANING (BIONIC) SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
10 SELF-CLEANING (PHOTOCATALYTIC) SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
11 UV-RESISTANT SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
12 ANTI-ICING SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
13 THERMAL BARRIER & FLAME RETARDANT SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS
14 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY
15 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE AEROSPACE AND AVIATION INDUSTRY
16 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
17 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE TEXTILES INDUSTRY
18 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE BIOMEDICAL INDUSTRY
19 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE MARINE INDUSTRY 74
20 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERIOR PROTECTION INDUSTRY
21 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE HOUSEHOLD CARE INDUSTRY
22 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE MILITARY 89
23 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS IN THE ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY
24 SOL-GEL NANOCOATINGS COMPANIES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ch42f6/the_world_market