Nano for Security & Defense International Conference (NanoSD2014) will be held in Avila, Spain (September 23-26, 2014) – designated by UNESCO a World Heritage City in 1985. The conference will provide an opportunity to discuss general issues and important impacts of nanotechnology in the development of security and defense.
A broad range of defense and security technologies and applications, such as nanostructures, nanosensors, nano energy sources, and nanoelectronics which are influencing these days will be discussed.
NanoSD2014 will present current developments, research findings and relevant information on nanotechnology that will impact the security and defense.
Sensors | Textil | Nano-Optics | Nanophotonics | Nanoelectronics | Nanomaterials | Nanobio & Nanomedicine | Energy | Nanofood | Forensic Science
Do not miss presentations from well known institutions
THALES Research and Technology | Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory | Lockheed Martin | European Defense Agency | Metamaterial Technologies Inc. | Georgia Tech | NASA | CNRS | UWS / Thin Film Center | CEA-Grenoble | International Commercialisation Alliance of Israel | University of Derby | Spanish Ministry of Defense, among others
Some of the contributions to be featured
- Strategy, Technology, and Governance: Security Challenges of Emerging Technologies for the 21st Century
- Sensing traces of nerve agents like Sarin using nanomaterial based electrical detectors
- Safety & Security Applications of Optical Metamaterials
- Nanostructured energetic materials: opportunities to enhance performances
- Applications of Nanotechnology in Forensic Science
- Recent Advances on Nano-materials and Technologies for Thin Film Transistors
Do not miss the opportunity to meet the key players of the Security & Defense industry. Prices starting from 290€.
Keep track of the latest developments and trends on Nano for Security & Defense.
Updated info: www.nanosdconf.com