Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Metal and Metal Oxide Nanoparticles to 2025" report to their offering.
Nanomaterials are increasingly becoming part of our daily lives. The properties of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles (also referred to as nanopowders or nanocrystals) display enhanced electrical, optical, magnetic and chemical properties from the bulk material of which they are made. Most manufactured nanoparticles are available in varying sizes, shapes and as surface coatings.They offer a range of functionalities that are desirable in a number of sectors such as anti-bacterialism, anti-corrosion, easy-clean, thermal barrier, protective and UV-absorbent and combinations thereof.
Applications and markets
Their use will increase greatly in the next decade as they are manufactured in hundreds of thousands of tons for use in a diverse range of products in markets. These include consumer electronics, automobiles, paints and coatings, aerospace, sporting goods, household cleaning, construction and medicine.
Report contents include:
- Global production volumes of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles , tons, to 2025, conservative and optimistic estimates
- Consumption of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles , by region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World)
- Applications of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles-High volume applications, low volume applications and novel applications
- Metal and metal oxide nanoparticles price per kilogram, price per ton and estimated production total
- Metal and metal oxide nanoparticles producer profiles including products and contact details