Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Carbon Nanotubes: Technologies, Production, End User Markets and Opportunities Analysis, 2015-2025" report to their offering.
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have been attracting huge attention over the past two decades, based on their extraordinary physical and chemical properties that are a result of their intrinsic nano-sized one-dimensional nature. Once the most promising of all nanomaterials, CNTs face stiff competition in conductive applications from graphene and other 2D materials and in mechanically enhanced composites from nanocellulose.
However, after considerable research efforts, numerous multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWNTs)-enhanced products are commercially available. Super-aligned CNT arrays, films and yarns have found applications in consumer electronics, batteries, polymer composites, aerospace, sensors, heaters, filters and biomedicine. Large-scale industrial production of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) has been initiated, promising new market opportunities in transparent conductive films, transistors, sensors and memory devices. SWNTs are regarded as one of the most promising candidates to utilized as building blocks in next generation electronics.
What Does The Report Include?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global carbon nanotubes market to 2025
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets
- End user market analysis and technology timelines
- Financial estimates for the markets carbon nanotubes will impact
- Tables and figures illustrating carbon nanotubes market size
- Full company profiles of carbon nanotubes producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted