"Nanomaterials and Markets" report provides detailed market analysis, commercial information and key players in nanotechnology.
This report presents a clear picture of the scale of opportunity in nanotechnology across a wide range of materials and markets.
- Worldwide government R&D investment 2002-2006, 2007-2012
- Key market trends and drivers 2007-2015
- Market demands for nanomaterials 2006-2015
- Current and potential revenues 2006-2015
- Key players including application manufacturers, end users and nanomaterials suppliers
- Company segmentation by supply chain placement and market application opportunity
- Key opportunities by materials and markets
- Current and potential revenues for nanomaterials including nanoparticles, nanocomposites, nanocapsules, nanoporous materials, nanofibres, fullerenes, nanowires, nanotubes, quantum dots and nanocoatings
- Current and potential revenues by market including aerospace & defence, automotive & transportation, information technology & telecommunications, energy, life sciences & healthcare, construction, textiles, environment & water, food & drink, consumer goods & household care and security.
For a complete overview of this report click on: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/eab1a9/nanomaterials_and_markets_2 0062015