The HALO 201 MBE is a gas analysis system for molecular beam epitaxy applications. Hiden’s HALO systems are intended for RGA, gas analysis and process monitoring applications such as leak detection, trend analysis and vacuum survey.
- Solar cells
- Semiconductor production
- Quantum Nanostructure fabrication
The MBE-specific analyzers are made of suitable materials and are designed for long-term use in MBE conditions, with molybdenum wire in place of copper and a contamination-resistant ion source shroud as standard.
- Ion source shroud that is resistant to contamination
- RGA operation with a thermal extender during bakeout
- Electron multiplier with two Faraday plates and a channelplate
- In MBE situations, molybdenum wire is used instead of copper wiring to extend the life of RGA systems
- 2 × 10-13 mbar minimum detectable partial pressure