Plasma probes from Hiden measure several important plasma parameters and provide thorough information on plasma reaction chemistry.
- Residual gas analysis
- Reactive ion etching
- Plasma electrode coupling
- Plasma deposition studies
- Laser ablation
- Ion implantation
- Leak identification
Electrical plasmas are used in various industrial processes, and potential applications are emerging constantly. Higher yields and smaller device geometries in the microelectronics sector necessitate process reproducibility and knowledge.
The development of sophisticated surface engineering procedures like HIPIMS requires a thorough understanding of the reaction kinetics of plasma ions and neutral species.
- Pulse ion counting detector with seven decade dynamic range
- High sensitivity/stability triple filter quadrupole, mass range options to 510 amu
- Differentially pumped manifold with mounting flange to process chamber
- Ion extraction/exclusion optics with tunable integral ionizer for Appearance Potential MS
- Energy analysis option by pole bias scanning 100 eV
- Time-resolved research in pulsed plasma with signal gating and configurable signal gating
- Mu-Metal, Radio-metal shielding options, high pressure operation options
- MASsoft control through RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN
- Analysis of neutrals and radicals as standard, +ve /−ve ion analysis option
- Penning gauge and interlocks provide overpressure protection