The International Conference on Surfaces, coatings and interfaces - SurfCoat Korea 2020 is a 3-days event to be held in parallel to Surtech Korea 2020 and Coating Korea 2020 Expo from March 25 to 27, 2020 in the Songdo Convensia, Incheon, Seoul, Rep. of Korea.
Click here for the Korean language web site version.
The conference provides a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art in the fields of surfaces, coatings and interfaces engineering, discusses recent advances and current problems, and points out the prospective development of the field. Contributions are expected to be in line with the surface treatments and coatings processes, and their properties/performance. The conference targets scientists, engineers, managers, innovators, and entrepreneurs. It will provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange face-to-face their novel ideas and experiences with the international experts during plenary & invited talks, oral presentations and posters sessions.
The SurfCoat Korea 2020 conference topics include:
- Surface treatments and coatings deposition, functionalization, modelling and characterization
- Interface and interaction science, adhesion and Adhesives
- Multi-functional, composite/ hybrid, graded and multilayers coatings
- Smart surfaces and coatings, Self-healing surfaces
- Surface nanoengineering, nanocoatings and Ultra-Thin Films
- Graphene coatings/films
- Hydro-, ice- and oleophobic/philic surfaces
- Tribological coatings, wear and corrosion protection
- Cold and Thermal spraying (PVD, CVD, ...), thermochemical, Electro- and electroless plating
- Surface engineering/ coatings in sustainable energy, conversion, optical, electric, photovoltaic and magnetic applications
- Biointerfaces, Biomedical/ Bioactive surfaces and coatings