Graphene, the single-layer carbon-based material, is transparent, flexible, and has excellent electronic properties. As it is called “the dream material,” graphene holds innumerable application potential. It is a material that still requires consistent research and at the same time, it is a material that may hold the key to future electronics revolution with unlimited industrial value.
The 6th Edition European Graphene Forum will be organized in Milan - Italy from the 28 until 30 October 2020. This event will cover the latest technology developments, applications, commercialization progress, end-user requirements and challenges for Graphene and 2D Materials. Don't miss this great opportunity to explore the graphene potential.
European Graphene Forum - EGF 2020 will feature:
- Plenary sessions with internationally renowned speakers,
- Industrial Sessions with focus on Graphene Commercialization,
- Extensive parallel thematic workshops,
- An International exhibition.
The European Graphene Forum - EGF 2020 topics include:
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene, Theory and Simulation,
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods,
- Graphene modification and functionalization,
- Large scale graphene production and Characterization,
- Characterization techniques (AFM, SPM, TEM, etc.)
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene and 2D Materials
- Graphene Coatings, Thin Films & Devices, Graphene Derivatives
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications, Composites & Printing
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics/ Flexible Electronics, high-frequency devices, Photonics and Plasmonics, Magnetism and Spintronics, Optoelectronics and sensors, Quantum transport,
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage,
- Application of Graphene in health and biomedical areas,
- Graphene-related health and environment research/ toxicity
- Graphene: Innovation and commercialization