Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nanotechnology in Europe 2009" report to their offering.
Nanotechnology in Europe is a new report 496 page on who's doing what in nanotechnology from the Netherlands to Norway, the United Kingdom to the Ukraine. Billions of euros now being invested across the continent, publicly and privately, and scores of products and processes are impacting the market. This 295 page provides an in-depth analysis of companies, researchers, government bodies, networks and funding initiatives.
- Funding to 2010 and beyond
- Key technologies and markets
- Market structure and business models
- Main manufacturers and suppliers
- Market size for last 3 years and forecasted to 2013
- Market trends and drivers
- National initiatives
- Key research groups and centres
- Nanotechnology SMEs and large companies with nano activities