NanoVentures Australia CEO, Dr Peter Binks, will be a key speaker in a "webinar" hosted by the Australian Office of Nanotechnology on April 29th. Peter will speak on the impact of nanotechnology on global markets and industries.
It has been estimated that nanotechnology use in industry will be conservatively be worth $30 billion by 2015, and will be used by every single manufacturing sector.
So what is it exactly and how might it impact upon your company?
Nanotechnology - which is being hailed as leading the next technology-driven Industrial Revolution – may underpin a new innovation economy as Australian industry restructures to adapt to the future.
This webinar will allow you to listen to five experts talking about the impacts of nanotechnology, from the comfort of your office, and will also allow you to ask questions via the phone or online.
Speakers will include:
- Clive Davenport, Director of CSIRO Future Manufacturing Flagship
- Peter Binks, CEO NanoVentures Australia
- Paul Wright, Co-ordinator of NanoSafe Australia
- Vanessa Heuser, Australian Nano Business Forum
- Craig Cormick, Australian Office of Nanotechnology
The webinar will be held from 12.30 to 2pm on Wednesday 29 April.