Metal oxide nanopowders can have far reaching potential in electronics, high speed computing, telecommunication and aerospace across a large variety of applications including catalysts, sensors, optoelectronic materials and environmental remediation.
World revenues for metal oxide nanopowders were approximately $6, 150million in 2009, with this figure estimated to rise to $14,550million by 2017, driven by the needs of the electronics, environmental, energy, medical, personal care, and military markets.
This new 300 page report from leading technology publisher Future Markets, Inc. provides a comprehensive analysis of these exciting new markets through to 2017 and beyond.
Report contents include:
- Applications by market and technology for Nanoscale Aluminium Oxide, Antimony Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxide, Cerium Oxide, Copper Oxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Silicon Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yttrium oxide, Zirconia, Zinc Oxide
- Market revenues to 2017, by nanopowders type, region and end user markets
- Market structure
- Market drivers
- Key producers
- Key players by market
- Over 340 company profiles including products and end user markets
- Over 45 tables and figures
- End user markets covered include Aerospace and Aviation, Automotive, Clothing, Construction and Exterior Protection, Electronics and Computers, Energy, Environmental, Food and Beverage, Household Cleaning, Medical and Healthcare, Military and Defence, Packaging, Personal Care, Cosmetics, Dental, Sunscreen and Sporting Goods
Source: Research and Markets