Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Nanostructured Coatings" report to their offering.
The Global Market Report for Nanostructured Coatings - A Market Valued at $1120 Million in 2009
Main markets for nanostructured coatings in 2009 are in construction and exterior protection (mainly in anti-weathering coatings), military and defense (anti-corrosion coatings for military vehicles and protective textiles for soldiers), household cleaning (easy clean and anti-microbial coatings for household surfaces applied as pre-coats or after treatment sprays) and automotive (anti-corrosion, thermal barrier and hydrophobic coatings).
The global market for nanostructured coatings is estimated to be valued at $3515 million in 2015. The market for nanostructured coatings will grow across all sectors over the next 5-10 years, with the medical, household care and food processing markets all experiencing large growth, driven by the need for improved sanitary facilities and also pushed by the vast improvements nanostructured coatings offer, from both a protective and destructive perspective.
- Production methods and coating types (Anti-fingerprint, Anti-bacterial/microbial, Anti-scratch/wear-resistant, Anti-fouling and easy-clean, Self-Cleaning, UV resistant and Thermal Barrier)
- Key market players
- Market structures, market drivers and revenues
- Key end user markets (Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Construction & Exterior Protection, Household Care, Textiles, Medical, Energy, Military, Food & Drink, Tools and Marine)
- Over 185 company profiles
- Over 35 tables and figures
Key Topics Covered:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- REPORT METHODOLOGY
- PRODUCTION METHODS
- NANOSTRUCTURED COATINGS
- THE GLOBAL NANOSTRUCTURED COATINGS MARKET
- MARKETS FOR NANOSTRUCTURED COATINGS
- COMPANY PROFILES