Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Metal Oxide Nanoparticles to 2020" report to their offering.
Metal oxide nanoparticles have novel electronic, optical, magnetic, chemical catalytic and mechanical properties from the high surface to volume ratio, and quantum size effect. Nanomaterials are being applied across a raft of high-tech industries and technologies due to their outstanding magnetic, optical, catalytic and electronic properties, which depend greatly on their size, structure, and shape. Conservative market estimates for metal oxide nanoparticles in 2012 are 270, 041 tons, rising to 1663, 168 tons by 2020.
The report covers the following nanopowders:
- Aluminium oxide
- Antimony tin oxide
- Bismuth oxide
- Cerium Oxide
- Indium Tin Oxide
- Iron oxide
- Magnesium oxide
- Manganese oxide
- Nickel oxide
- Silicon oxide
- Titanium dioxide
- Yttrium oxide
- Zinc oxide
- Zirconium oxide.
Report contents include:
- Production volumes of metal oxide nanoparticles, tons, to 2020, conservative and optimistic estimate
- Consumption of metal oxide nanoparticles, by industry
- Applications of metal oxide nanoparticles
- Metal oxide nanoparticlesprice per KG, price per ton, estimated production total
- Production volumes for metal oxide nanoparticles, tons, conservative and optimistic estimate
- Metal oxide nanoparticles company profiles
- Demand by industry and applications.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2ckxs/the_global_market