CEA-Leti will host a workshop at SEMICON West 2013 on major technology developments in the next 10 years.
“Inventing the Future Together” is the topic of Leti Day, set for 5-6:10 p.m., July 9 at the W Hotel, 3rd and Howard streets, San Francisco, Calif. A cocktail reception à la française will follow that event.
On July 10, Leti CEO Laurent Malier will participate in the R&D panel: “A Conversation on the Future of Semiconductor Technology”.
Presentations at Leti Day on July 9 are:
- A Look at the Coming Decade, 5 p.m., Laurent Malier, Leti CEO
- FDSOI Technology: A Cost Effective, Low-Power and High-Performance Technology Scalable Down to 10nm,
5:15 p.m., Maud Vinet
Leti FDSOI Manager, IBM Alliance
- Sponsored Lithography Programs: Cost-Effective Solutions for 1X Nodes,
5:30 p.m., Serge Tedesco
Leti Lithography Program Manager
- Silicon for Internet of Things, 5:40 p.m., Hughes Metras,
Leti VP Strategic Partnerships, North America
- M&NEMS: A Generic Platform for Ultra-Miniaturized, Low-Power and Low-Cost Sensors,
5:50 p.m., Jean-René Lequepeys,
Leti VP Silicon Components Division
- Conclusion, 6 p.m., Laurent Malier
Reception “à la française”: 6:10-8 p.m.