Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Graphene Electronics Market Report 2013-2023" report to their offering.
The global graphene technology market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 55.54% from 2013 to 2023. In terms of technology, CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) process accounted for the largest market revenue in 2013, and is expected to grow with CAGR of 53.15% from 2013 to 2023.
Graphene is a new wonder material creating a buzz from its emergence in late 2004. The material has major beneficial properties including thermal conductivity, electron mobility and optical observance which position it above related materials and carbon nano-tubes. Graphene has applications in a number of industry verticals such as consumer electronics, communication, aerospace, defense, telecommunication, solar & photovoltaic, biotechnology and nanotechnology are among others.
Graphene has found footing in the semiconductor and electronics vertical, providing enormous scope of products and devices. The industry is witnessing a boom of new product developments, patent filings, mergers, collaborations and other alliances by a number of research organizations and companies. The integration of the research institutes with commercial players is the key activity of the industry.
Key Take Aways:
- Total Markets: Global Graphene Technology Market - Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets, Complementary Markets (with sub-segmentation), Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Market Penetration of Graphene technology.
- Child/Sub Markets: Material Market in Graphene technology, Products & Devices Market in Graphene technology.
- Related Markets: Market for Graphene materials, market for carbon nano-tubes technology, market for graphite technology, market for Gaseous & Atomic Hydrocarbon Technology and market for Fullerenes.
- Market by Applications: Industry Vertical-based Market Analysis, Computing Applications, Consumer Electronics Applications, Data Storage Applications, Communication Applications, Structural Material & Composite applications and so on.
- Market by Geography: North America (sub-segmentation by the U.S. & others), Europe (sub-segmentation by U.K., Germany and others), Asia-Pacific (sub-segmentation by China, Japan, South Korea, India and others), and Rest of the Word (sub-segmentation by Latin America, the Middle East and others).
- Competitive Landscape: Market share analysis for Graphene technology products manufacturers, Graphene technology material manufacturers and Graphene technology developers.
- Patent Landscape Analysis: Patent Activity, Publication Activity and Mapping & Analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover Story: Industry Expert Interview
4 Market Overview
5 Industry Analysis
6 Market Analysis
7 Market By Technology
8 Materials, Devices & Products Market By Type
9 Market By Application
10 Market By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles - Overview, Products And Services, Financials, Strategy And Developments
12.1 BASF SE
12.2 Crayonano AS
12.3 Grafoid, Inc.
12.4 Graftech International Ltd.
12.5 Grafen Chemical Industries Co. Ltd.
12.6 Graphene Frontiers Llc
12.7 Graphene Platform, Inc.
12.9 Graphene Square, Inc.
12.10 Graphene Tecnologies
12.11 Ibm Corporation
12.12 Lomiko Metals, Inc.
12.13 Nanoinnova Technologies Sl
12.14 Nokia Oyj
12.15 Quantum Materials Corporation
12.16 Saivens Materials Inc.
12.17 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.18 Unidym, Inc.
12.19 Vorbeck Materials Corporation.
12.20 Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co. Ltd.
12.21 Xg Sciences
12.22 Xolve, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vcqbq/graphene