The TNT 2015 structure will keep the fundamental features of the previous editions, providing a unique opportunity for broad interaction.
Currently, 25 keynote speakers from all over the world are confirmed covering different fields of Nanotechnology.
- Jordi Arbiol (ICN2, Spain)
- Adrian Bachtold (ICFO, Spain)
- Laurent Baraton (GDF Suez, France)
- Ofra Benny (The Hebrew University, Israel)
- Kenneth A. Dawson (CBNI-University Collegue Dublin, Ireland)
- Luisa De Cola (ISIS/Université de Strasbourg, France)
- Xinliang Feng (Dresden University of Technology, Germany)
- Ehud Gazit (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
- Jean-Jacques Greffet (Institut d'Optique Graduate School, France)
- Cyrus Hirjibehedin (University College London, UK)
- Christian Joachim (CEMES/CNRS, France)
- Philippe Leclere (Université de Mons, Belgium)
- Luis M. Liz-Marzán (CIC biomaGUNE, Spain)
- Xavier Marie (INSA-Toulouse, France)
- Vittorio Pellegrini (IIT, Italy)
- Bernard Plaçais (LPA/ENS, France)
- Danny Porath (The Hebrew University, Israel)
- Federico Rosei (INRS–EMT, Univ. du Québec, Canada)
- Clément Sanchez (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France)
- Olivier Sandre (Université de Bordeaux/CNRS/Bordeaux-INP ENSCBP, France)
- Patrice Simon (Université Paul Sabatier, France)
- Paolo Vavassori (CIC nanogune, Spain)
- Kurt Vesterager Gothelf (iNANO/Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Yutaka Wakayama (MANA / NIMS, Japan)
- Di Wei (Nokia-TECH/Cambridge, UK)
TNT 2015 will again dedicate an entire day to Graphene & 2D materials (September 08) in order to attract global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of graphene-related scientific and commercial developments.
As in previous editions, an exhibition will be set where companies, research centers and universities are expected to showcase their products, services and expertise.
The call for abstracts is still open and the deadline is May 29, 2015 and the early bird registration fee June 22, 2015.
TNT conference provides an ideal venue for industrial, academic and governmental organizations to share common objectives and drive the commercialisation of nanotechnology discoveries.
TNT 2015: www.tntconf.org/2015
TNT Conference Series: www.tntconf.org/conf/history.php (Statistics)
LEAD ORGANIZER: Phantoms Foundation: www.phantomsnet.net