Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles" report to their offering.
The market for titanium dioxide nanoparticles (Nano-TiO2) continues to grow, mainly driven by the demand for UVA/B filters in sunscreens and sun protection cosmetics.
There has been an increasing demand over the past 18 months from brand owners for non-chemical UVA/B filters and this trend is expected to continue as regulatory hurdles are surmounted. UV filters are also increasingly being introduced into daily wear cosmetics and hair care products, which represent a significantly larger opportunity than sunscreens alone.
Nano-TiO2 offers clear market advantage in sun protection, including:
- Superior transparency
- Improved UV protection
- Meeting critical wavelength requirements
- Competitive price-wise with organic UV filters and alternate TiO2-based filters.
This report features:
- Market drivers and trends in Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Markets and applications for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles including sunscreens and cosmetics and coatings
- Market volumes and demand for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Regional demand for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles market structure
- Company profiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 Nanoparticle Titanium Dioxide Market Structure
5 Swot Analysis
6 Regulations And Safety
7 Nano-Tio2 Applications
8 Nano-Tio2 End User Market Segment Analysis
9 Nano-Tio2 Producers And Products
- Advanced Materials-Jtj S.R.O
- Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd.
- American Elements
- Avanzare Innovacion Technologica S.L.
- Can GmbH
- Cinkarna Celje, D.D.
- Croda International
- Evonik Industries
- Green Resource Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Wan Jing New Material Co., Ltd
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changtai Nanometer Materials Co., Ltd.
- Joma International As
- Kronos Worldwide
- Merck Performance Materials
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Nanjing Emperor Nano Material Co., Ltd.
- Sachtleben Chemie Gmbh/Huntsman
- Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Tayca Corporation
- Tio2 Nanomaterials Producers
- Titan Kogyo K.K.
- Tri-K Industries, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6klvd2/the_global_market