Due to extensive deadline extension requests to the organisers of nanoTX USA’08, the call for papers new deadline has been moved with abstract now due by May 16, 2008.
The International Nanotechnology Conference & Trade Expo will be held at the Hyatt Regency Dallas Convention Hotel, Dallas, Texas, USA, October 2-3, 2008. The conference topics include (but are not limited to):
Track 1: Electronics & Materials
- Advanced materials
Track 2: Biology & Medicine
Track 3: Energy & Environment
- Solar technologies
- Architecture and Smart buildings
- Energy conversion and storage (fuel cells, batteries)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Green nanotech
Track 4: Transportation & Security
- Ground transportation
- Space applications
- Homeland Security
Track 5: Business & Economic Development
- Commercialization issues
- Growth areas/trends
- Science education
- Workforce development
- Government regulations
- Funding sources
Presentations should contain current results from investigations, new theories and planned investigations and be 20 minutes in length including Q&A. Additional papers may be selected for the poster session. Each confirmed speaker will receive a complimentary full conference pass (including the trade expo) and an invitation to the Nobel Laureates Legends Reception held on October 2, 2008.
To apply for the nanoTX USA’08 Call for Papers, candidates will need to submit the following information by email to [email protected] .
- Color photograph (headshot) for the website
- 100 word maximum biography of presenter for the website
- 10 word maximum speech title for the website
- 100 word maximum speech topic summary for the website
- One page abstract (please indicate appropriate track)
- Full contact information including work postal address
The nanoTX USA'08 Speaker Selection Committee will notify confirmed speakers and poster session participants by May 31, 2008.