Research and Markets has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new report "Nanophotonics and Nanofabrication" to their offering.
Starting out with a review of the principles of nanophotonics, this book covers a wide range of novel nanofabrication technologies. The internationally recognized editor pioneered this field of research and here he has gathered together a team of authors to highlight the technical details and procedures for both discrete particle as well as surface structure generation. They also illustrate the application potential of different materials, including biological, inorganic and artificial ones.
An invaluable monograph for materials scientists, chemists, physicists, telecommunications engineers, surface and physical chemists.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nanofabrication Principles and Practice
- Nanofabrication by Self-Organization and Other Related Technologies
- Fabrication of Quantum Dots for Nanophotonic Devices
- ZnO Nanorod Heterostructures for Nanophotonic Device Applications
- Lithography by Nanophotonics
- Nanopatterned Media for High Density Storage
- Nanophotonics Recording Device for High-Density Storage
- X-Ray Devices and the Possibility of Applying Nanophotonics
- Nanostructuring of Thin Film Surfaces in Femtosecond Laser Ablation
- Quantum Dot Nanophotonic Waveguides
- Hierarchy in Optical Near-fields and its Application to Nanofabrication