Ecology Coatings, Inc. (OTC:ECOC) (BULLETIN BOARD: ECOC), a leader in the discovery and development of nanotechnology-enabled, ultraviolet-curable advanced coatings, today announced that its CEO Bob Crockett was interviewed by the Wall Street Reporter's analyst Juan Costello. Shareholders and members of the financial community are invited to listen to Mr. Crockett's interview, which is available for a limited time at www.wallstreetreporter.com .
Mr. Crockett discussed the following topics:
- The company's recent development agreement with a steel container company
- Opportunities and challenges facing the company during 2009
- Positioning of Ecology Coatings within the coatings industry
- Overview of Ecology Coatings' products and services
- Discussion of current projects
- The company's growth strategy
Ecology Coatings, Inc. (OTC:ECOC) (BULLETIN BOARD: ECOC) , is a world leader in the development and licensing of cleantech ultra-violet (UV) curable coatings -- coatings that improve the products we use daily. Ecology's technology platform allows manufacturers to enhance the durability and performance of their products, while significantly reducing energy costs and increasing manufacturing throughput. The company produces solid coatings which eliminate the escape of harmful solvents into the atmosphere during application.