Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0b4679/nanocoatings_glob) has announced the addition of the "Nanocoatings: Global Market and Applications" report to their offering.
The global market for nanoscale coatings and thin films in 2009 is approximately $2.4 billion dollars, growing to . Main current markets are automotive and aerospace (easy-clean, anti-fouling, self-cleaning, dirt-resistant, self-healing, conductive and scratch-proof coatings); textiles (anti-stain and bacteria coatings) and interior and exterior household protection.
The fastest growing markets to 2016 will be in interior and exterior household protection, textiles and medical markets, driven by the increased demands for protective and repellent coatings. Conductive carbon nanotube coatings are also finding market traction in the electronics and automotive sectors and this will continue to be a strong growth area.
This new 300+ page report for nanoposts.com includes:
- Key markets impacted including packaging, consumer goods, textiles, household care, building and construction, healthcare, automotive, aerospace and defence and electronics
- Marketing applications for coatings with the following functions: Barrier; Conductivity; Thermal Insulation; Easy Clean; Scratch Resistance; Photocatalysis; Anti-Corrosion; Anti-Microbialism; Stain Repellency; Self-Cleaning; Smartness; Anti-fogging.
- Revenues breakdown by nanomaterials and markets
- Key market players
- Key nanomaterials for thin films and coatings
- 140 plus tables and figures
- Nanocoatings products by applications and markets
- 100 plus nanocoatings company profiles