Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nanocoatings: The Global Market to 2020" report to their offering.
Presented in a graphical format, this fully updated report provides and easily readable and succinct guide to nanocoatings, their application and markets thereof. In the coating sector, high transparency and new functionalities and high-quality performance are increasingly important requirements and nanomaterials are being increasingly exploited to meet these needs.
Nanostructured coatings and films are witnessing growth in industries such as oil and gas, construction, solar, glass and electronics as they offer significant performance advantages over traditional coatings as well as being more potentially more cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Properties such as anti-microbialism, product longevity, thermal insulation, gloss retention, dirt and water repellency, hardness, corrosion resistance, flame retardancy, ultraviolet radiation stability, improved energy efficiency, anti-graffiti, self-cleaning, moisture absorbing, gloss retention and chemical and mechanical properties are improved significantly using nanostructured materials.
- Nanomaterials utilized in coatings and films including graphene, carbon nanotubes, nano-SiO2, nano silver, nano-TiO2, nano-ZnO, dendrimers etc.
- Market structure and revenues
- Key end user markets including energy, aerospace, automotive, textiles, biomedical, marine, exteriors, interiors, electronics & optics
- Over 200 company profiles
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Abrasion and wearresistant
- Anti-fouling & easy clean
- Self-cleaning (Bionic)
- Self-cleaning (Photocatalytic)
- Thermal barrier & flame retardant
3. MARKET REVENUES
- Graphene in coatings
- Nanotubes in coatings
- Nano-SiO2 in coatings
- Nano-silver (Ag) in coatings
- Nano-TiO2 in coatings
- Nano-ZnO in coatings
- Dendrimers in coatings
4. NANOCOATINGS MARKET SUPPLY CHAIN
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96jc7g/nanocoatings_the