The nano tech Executive Committee (Chairman: Tomoji Kawai, Professor, Osaka University ) will hold "nano tech 2015 - The 14th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference" at Tokyo Big Sight for three days from January 28 to 30, 2015. Over 500 companies and organizations from 25 countries and regions will be exhibiting at 750 booths (as of December 15, 2014) to showcase products and technologies that contribute to cutting-edge industries.
Visitors can expect to experience a global event of nanotechnology platform technologies that have brought technological innovation to a wide array of key industries spanning from life sciences to IT and electronics, infrastructure and energy, automotive, and wearable technology.
This 2015 event will be held concurrently with a total of 15 exhibitions including 2 new exhibitions that focus on the promising markets of '3-D Printers' and 'New Power'. Including all exhibitions, it is anticipated that the total scale will be approximately 1,300 companies and 2,000 booths.
Official site, exhibitor information and admission procedures
Launch of the Business Matching System that promises heightened results for exhibitors and visitors!
Individuals can take advantage of the system to efficiently search potential customer needs and producer-driven solutions and set up appointments with them before the exhibition date. Over 100 companies have already started using the system and appointments continue to be set up on a daily basis.
- Solving company issues
- Proposing introduction of products and technologies
- Seeking partners to collaborate on development
- Attracting distributors
What is being achieved at the leading edge of global life sciences?
- A Special Symposium on Life Nanotechnology that investigates nanotechnologies that support health and medicine.
- Topics: miRNA, genome cohorts, robotic drug development, precision 3-D heart simulators, 8K endoscopes.
- Related Conferences: In addition to the above, numerous valuable nanotech sector trends will be delivered under the heading of "nano week 2015."
Layered modeling is a blast!
Important players driving product development in areas such as automotive, aerospace, medical equipment, and apparel will gather here.
First-Time Exhibition: “3D Printing 2015 - Additive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition –”
Joint Seminars: "3D Printers Capabilities that Transform Manufacturing Sites"
- nano tech 2015 - The 14th International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference
- Date & Time: January 28 (Wed) - 30 (Fri), 2015, 10:00-17:00
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (East Exhibition Halls & Conference Tower)
- Sponsor: The nano tech Executive Committee/ICS Convention Design, Inc.