Nanotechnology has begun to infiltrate every industrial sector, creating a broad range of emerging business opportunities from next-generation computer memory and storage devices to advanced drug delivery systems.
This growth is expected to rapidly grow over the next five years as technologies that have heretofore been R&D projects enter the market and begin enhance, or sometimes displace, conventional technologies.
Overall, it is expected that the market for the nanotechnology-enabled products reviewed in this report will grow at a CAGR of about 48.4% through 2010.
Key Trend Areas
- Nanotech-enabled semiconductor technologies
- Nanotech-enabled memory and storage technologis
- Nanotech-enabled display technologies
- Nanotech-enabled optic/photonic technologies
- Nanotech-enabled energy technologies
- Nanotech-enabled bio/health technologies
For a complete overview of this report click on: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/d39f20/worldwide_market_research_nanotechnologybased