Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Biomedical Materials - Issue 10, 2008" report to their offering.
A monthly news alert which addresses all the latest developments in ceramics, composites, metals, polymers and textiles for biomedical use including advances in materials, product launches and trials, industry news, international regulatory issues and an alerting service to the latest research results.
Reports on new and existing application areas: artificial organs and skin, bioprostheses, bone repair, catheters, contact lenses, dental materials, drug delivery, ophthalmics, orthopaedics, sutures and tissue engineering. Every month, this concise newsletter will keep you up-to-date with the latest research in a format that doesn't take all day to read. Biomedical Materials provides you with abstracts of the latest research findings and details of new materials being tested or developed, as well as all the industry news, such as markets, product trials and corporate strategies. Plus, all news articles contain contact details so you can follow up items of specific interest directly with the companies and institutes concerned.
Key Topics Covered:
- MATERIALS - Etex launches bone graft substitute - Nanotherapeutics seeks approval for hydrogel wound treatment - Evera takes next step towards US approval of lip plumping product
- PRODUCTS - Silver-coated endotracheal tube proves effective in preventing infection - Silver wound gel wins US approval - Bone void filler gains US approval - Suture anchor gains US marketing approval - Smith & Nephew knee wins top Japanese classification - Subcuticular skin stapler proves popular
- INDUSTRY NEWS - Baxter Healthcare reaches licensing deal with Innocoll - Cryo-Cell, EndGenitor are to work together on regenerative project - AOI Medical may seek to raise funds to launch lead product - CryoLife expands distribution of clotting agent into France - Reckitt Benckiser licenses QLT's Atrigel drug delivery system - Inion licenses bone technology to Curative Biosciences
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS - US authorities warn of serious complications of bone growth product - Electronic medical devices may malfunction due to CT scans
- RESEARCH ALERT - Gold nanorods may prove useful in cancer therapy, drug delivery
- CELL STORAGE NEWS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/00e43f/biomedical_materia.