The BioScope Resolve™ atomic force microscope (AFM) available from Bruker is a next-generation system that provides new insights into mechanobiology research. It features high resolution AFM imaging and comes with complete cell mechanics capabilities for use with inverted optical microscopes.
The system is integrated with Bruker’s PeakForce Tapping® technology that allows researchers to achieve piconewton-level force measurements, high resolution imaging and spectroscopy at every pixel.
The BioScope Resolve™ uses real-time synchronization of optical and AFM data, allowing access to life sciences data, including insights into mechanical properties, biochemical interactions, and physical structure. These capabilities coupled with ease of use and unparalleled productivity have made PeakForce Tapping® a significant breakthrough in AFM technology.
The main features of the BioScope Resolve™ are as follows:
- Ease of use and reliability result in unparalleled productivity
- Advanced AFM performance powered by PeakForce Tapping
- High resolution cellular and molecular imaging of any BioAFM
- Quantitative live-cell mechanical property mapping with PeakForce QNM and FASTForce Volume modes
- Seamless inverted optical microscope and AFM integration for excellent correlation of data