The Dimension FastScan™ Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) delivers, for the first time, extreme imaging speed without loss of resolution, loss of force control, added complexity, or additional operating costs. Based upon the highly successful Dimension Icon® AFM architecture, the FastScan AFM is a tip-scanning system that provides measurements on both large and small size samples in air or fluids.
Now, with the Dimension FastScan Atomic Force Microscope system you can achieve in a single system, immediate atomic force microscopy images with the expected high resolution of a high-performance AFM. Whether you scan at >125Hz when surveying a sample to find the region of interest, or at time rates of 1-second per image frame in air or fluids, the Dimension FastScan redefines the AFM experience.
Dimension FastScan AFM - One scan. All the details.
Dimension FastScan AFM Enables High Productivity
- Work 100s of times faster with fast scanning rates up to frames per second, automated laser and detector alignment, comprehensive work flow and smart engaging
- Built-in measurement automation software in conjunction with higher speed ScanAsyst™ provide exceptional measurement confidence and repeatability
Dimension FastScan AFM Provides High Resolution
- Precise force control at the tip renders high resolution and long tip-life
- Low-noise, temperature-compensated sensors in the scanners maintain sub-nanometer noise levels
Dimension FastScan AFM Delivers High Performance on Any AFM Sample
- Closed-loop Icon and FastScan scanners keep vertical noise below 30pm and 40pm, respectively, as well as high accuracy with ultra-low drift
- Sample from subnanometer to 100s of nanometers in height without loss of resolution
Whether using the Icon scanner with ultra-low noise and high accuracy, or employing the FastScan scanner for high scan rates, the Dimension FastScan AFM system will expand your laboratory's capabilities beyond that of any other single instrument you can purchase.
The new Dimension FastScan Atomic Force Microscope (the world's fastest AFM) will enable you to scan once and get all the details you need. Contact Bruker today to see for yourself the difference FastScan can make in your application.