ZEISS announces they will be showcasing the latest microscopy innovations and advancements at Microscopy & Microanalysis (M&M) 2016, July 24- 28, 2016, in Columbus, OH. ZEISS experts will be on hand at Booth #902 to offer a variety of lunch and after-hour technology seminars.
Visitors to the booth are also invited to test drive the newest electron/ion and light microscopes and to join the multi-scale journey. ZEISS is also proud to be celebrating Carl Zeiss’s 200th Birthday during this year’s event.
Visit Booth # 902 for seminars and demonstrations of the newest electron/ion, X-ray and light microscopes
Learn about some of the newest solutions and workflows from the ZEISS product management team at the lunchtime technology seminars, held from 12-1 p.m. Pre-registration is required.
• Monday, July 25, In situ Microscopy for Materials Science
• Tuesday, July 26, Strength in Numbers: Collaborative Microscopy using Atlas 5
• Wednesday, July 27, From 3D Light to 3D Electron Microscopy
ZEISS will also hold happy hour and evening tutorial events, held from 5:30 PM - 6:45, where attendees can hear from ZEISS customers. These events will be held after exhibit hall closes, so pre-registration is a must. Sign-up for the evening tutorials at the MSA MegaBooth inside the Exhibit Hall.
• Tuesday, July 26 PM, Multi-scale Correlative Materials Science: Probing Microstructure Evolution in 3D and 4D, Dr. Nikhilesh Chawla, Arizona State University
• Wednesday, July 27, Correlative Microscopy for Analytical Speed in NASCAR, Jim Suth, Quality Control Manager, ECR Engines, North Carolina
Meet one-on-one with product specialists who can answer your questions, share application data and provide information on ZEISS electron/ion microscopes, X-ray microscopes, and light microscopes. Learn more: www.zeiss.com/microscopy/mm