The Horizontal range of laminar flow cabinet supplied by Bigneat is suitable for procedures requiring clean air and is specifically designed to protect both operators and products. The cabinets comply with ISO 14644 – 1:1999 Class 5 (Fed. Standard 209E:1992 Class 100) guidelines to provide a clean working environment.
The HLF (horizontal laminar flow) cabinet can be supplied with a free standing epoxy coated mild steel box section stand or can be positioned on an existing bench. An HPL base tray is provided for the unit together with a height adjustable shelf.
The laminar flow cabinets offer reliable performance which is solely dependent on the replacement of pre- and HEPA filters at recommended intervals. They are made from materials that are easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. The cabinets provide excellent view of the working area.
For improved portability, customers can either select an open box section bench with castors or a mobile bench with integrated cupboard. Alternatively, a static stand with levelling/adjustable feet is also available.
The main features of the Bigneat laminar flow cabinets are:
- Easy to use
- Easy controls with well lit working area
- Excellent access and visibility
- Efficient insulation
- Quiet operation
- Air velocity at filter face of 0.45ms-1
- Audible alarm and LED airflow indicators for notification of incorrect airflow conditions
- Pre-filtration removes particles greater than 0.5µm at 92% efficiency
- HEPA filtration removes particles greater than 0.3µm at 99.997% efficiency
- Services ports in each side panel