Designed for characterizing nanostructured materials, the Nano-inXider from Xenocs combines superb performance with great user experience in a lab-friendly form factor.
Helps Accelerate Research
The Nano-inXider provides scientist insights relating to the nanostructure of their samples be it in liquid, solid, powder, gel or thin film with minimum sample preparation. Using Xenocs XSACT software, it delivers key structural parameters in a smart workflow. Applications examples are given below:
- Orientation analysis on thin films or fibers
- Particle size distribution, ranging from a few nanometers to over 250 nm
- Nanostructure of biomaterials, for example, hydrogels, proteins in solutions, and surfactants
- Mesophase examination of self-assembled materials, like block copolymers, liquid crystals, and nano-drug delivery systems
- Lamellar structure and crystallization rates of semi-crystalline polymers during studies related to temperature or stress
Smart Nanoscale Characterization
With the Nano-inXider scientists can concentrate on their sample and on data interpretation and get valuable information from their samples using high quality small angle and wide angle x-ray scattering measurements (SAXS/WAXS) at a low cost of ownership.
- The automatic data acquisition and treatment workflow allows quick samples results.
- Precise and high dynamic range measurements over large length scales are achieved.
- The vertical dual detector design provides concurrent data from atomic-scale to nano-scale highly valuable for dynamic studies or to validate hypothesis on sample structure.
Key Benefits and Features
Nano-inXider includes key technologies for advanced materials characterization including:
- High brightness low maintenance source with patented optics for both isotropic and anisotropic samples
- Patented scatterless motorized collimation for intuitive change of resolution
- In-vacuum windowless 2D hybrid pixel photon counting (HPC) detectors
- All in-vacuum vertical design with long sample to detector distance for large characteristic dimensions
- Beamstop-free data acquisition for precise absolute intensities
- SMART automatic workflow data acquisition and treatment
- Xenocs XSACT data analysis with smart user experience and powerful algorithms
With the Nano-inXider scientists get quickly information on the nanostructure of their samples together with atomic scale information to accelerate their research or process developments. Examples of field of research include
- Nanoparticles and Colloids
- Stuctural Biology
- Polymer Research
- Oil and Gas
- Food Science
- Cosmetics and Consumer Care
- Renewable Energy
You will get more information on Xenocs website.
The Nano-inXider is the tool we needed to complement our existing characterization facilities. It is very easy to use and versatile. The ability to collect the WAXS data simultaneously with the SAXS data is certainly an advantage. The modular features of the instrument allow us to study a wide range of samples, which is a real advantage for multiple users coming with various needs.
Professor Lam Yeng Ming, School of Materials Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Find out more about the Nano-inXider.