The Thermo Scientific NanoDrop 2000 is the only micro-volume spectrophotometer with a patented sample retention technology that allows for sample volumes as small as 0.5 µL.
The Thermo Scientific NanoDrop 2000 offers:
- Direct, easy measurements in less than 5 seconds – just pipette & wipe
- Full spectral output
- Measures DNA, RNA (A260) and Protein (A280) concentrations and sample purity (260/280 ratio)
- Large concentration range (2 ng/µL – 15,000 ng/µL dsDNA) without dilutions
- Pre-configured methods for common applications such as Nucleic Acid, Protein A280, Microarray, Proteins & Labels, Bradford, BCA, Lowry and Pierce 660nm – and more
- User-friendly software that includes Custom Methods and data export capabilities
- Simple self calibration check using control fluid – no instrument adjustments
- Low-cost operation – no plates or other consumables
Contact Thermo Scientific to arrange a free trial of the NanoDrop 2000.