Whether you are in a production facility or a research lab, LECO's LM-Series Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems offer you a wide variety of models (including analog and digital) with the advanced features you need at a price that is right.
Field and aperture diaphragms, a centerable light source, and available interchangeable filters provide metallograph quality illumination.
Test load ranges from 1 to 2000 gf available in four different configurations.
Interchangeable Color Filters
Optimize for your material and method of observation. Green filter is standard.
Features of LECO LM100-Series Microindentation Hardness Testing System
- Economical solution for low volume labs
- Straightforward operation
- Expand microindentation capabilities by adding LECO's ConfiDent(TM)2 Video Measuring System
- A variety of objectives from 2.5X to 100X
- Manual or auto turret
- Two precision photoetched measuring lines
- Dual leafspring indenter supports for centered indentations, greater accuracy, and excellent repeatability