Whether you are in a production facility or a research lab, LECO's LM-Series
Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems offer you a wide variety of models
(including analog and digital) with the advanced features you need at a price
that is right.
Field and aperture
diaphragms, a centerable
light source, and available
Test load ranges from 1 to 2000 gf available in four different configurations.
Interchangeable Color Filters
Optimize for your material and method of observation. Green filter is standard.
Features of Leco LM100-Series Microindentation Hardness Testing System
- Economical solution for low volume labs
- Straightforward operation
- Expand microindentation capabilities by adding LECO's ConfiDent(TM)2 Video
- A variety of objectives from 2.5X to 100X
- Manual or auto turret
- Two precision photoetched measuring lines
- Dual leafspring indenter supports for centered indentations, greater accuracy,
and excellent repeatability