The NanoLog® series of spectrofluorometers are specifically designed for research in nanotechnology and the frontiers of nanomaterials. Based on the world-wide proven technology of the FluoroLog®, the NanoLog® detects fluorescence in the near-IR from 800 to 1700 nm (optional multi-channel detection to 2 µm, single-channel detection to 3 µm), with visible and UV options possible. With the NanoLog® comes specially designed software ideal for classifying SWNTs, performing energytransfer calculations, and saving custom routines and instrument layouts. A complete spectrum can be scanned as fast as a few milliseconds, and a full excitation-emission matrix scan can be taken in as little as seconds.
NanoLog® - Perfect for quantum dots, too!
- Rapid excitation-emission matrices in seconds
- High sensitivity in near-IR with InGaAs array
- High resolution
- Eases qualification and quantification of species and families of SWNTs
- Compatible with variety of detectors from UV to near-IR:
- Photomultiplier tube for highest sensitivity and timeresolved analysis
- Popular, cost-effective single-element InGaAs
- Multi-element CCD array for fast data-acquisition
- Resolve mixtures of quantum dots simultaneously
- Perform energy-transfer experiments
- Modular design for your ideal experimental setup