Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Market Assessment on Nanocoatings" report to their offering.
This new report provides an assessment of industrial applications for nanoscale coatings. Nanomaterials provide revolutionary properties that are currently incorporated into coatings to provide evolutionary functionalites such as increased scratch-resistance, thermal insulation, and anti-microbialism. This already represents a significant niche market with global revenue exceeding US$600 million in 2008. Self-cleaning and self-healing coatings represent the next wave of potentially disruptive technologies that are beginning to impact the market. By 2013 it is predicted by nanoposts that the market will exceed US$5 billion.
This report provides a detailed in-depth assessment of:
- Key markets impacted including packaging, textiles, household care, building and construction, healthcare, automotive, aerospace and defence and electronics
- Production methods
- Market structure and business models
- Main manufacturers and suppliers (including markets they are impacting, IP landscape, commercial landscape, competitive environment and technology bottlenecks)
- Market size for last 3 years and forecasted to 2013 by total revenues, sectors and region
- Market trends and drivers