Anasazi Instruments offers the Eft-90 MHz NMR spectrometer, which is a cryogen-free NMR instrument providing the highest resolution, best sensitivity, and widest experimental range of any NMR at 90 MHz.
No other instruments can compete when it comes to high quality results due to the Eft being the most stable magnetic field of any permanent magnet instrument.
The Eft-90 comes standard with one and two-dimensional NMR measurements in addition to kinetic measurements, relaxation measurements, and long-standing measurements for low-concentration of samples.
The 13C option is unrivaled for speed and sensitivity. Concentrated samples are capable of being measured in about a minute while dilute, large molecular weight samples can be obtained over a few hours.
This is the only spectrometer that can offer this flexibility. The Eft-90 is two times as sensitive and has 50% better resolution than the Eft-60, therefore this instrument is applicable for research and development environments.
The multinuclear option can measure an extensive range of nuclei, such as 19F, 29Si, 11B, 195Pt, and 119Sn, among others.
- Finest sensitivity and resolution based on ASTM standards
- Biggest user base with more than 700 proven installations
- Turn-key installation with on-site training and delivery always included
- A 5 year warranty with complete support for maximum benefit
- Broadest range of experiments available and customizable experiments