Due to the medium values of force constant and resonant frequency the CSG30 series probes from NT-MDT can be used in contact, semicontact and noncontact mode.
Specifically designed for applications when it's not clearly defined which mode should be used, for sample investigation or when it's necessary to provide measurements in both modes of the same sample area without removing the tip.
CSG30 Series, Probe specifications:
- Material - Single Crystal Silicon, N-type, 0.01-0.025 Ohm-cm, Antimony doped
- Chip size - 3.4x1.6x0.3mm3
- Reflective side - Au
- Cantilever number - 1 rectangular
- Tip curvature radius - typical 6nm, guaranteed 10nm
- Available coatings - Conductive PtIr
- Available probe - bare, tipless, with Al reflective coating
||Cantilever Length, L+5μm
||Cantilever width, W+3μm
||Cantilever Thickness, T+0.5μm
||Resonant Frequency, kHz
||Force Constant, N/m