TA Instruments provides an extensive range of differential scanning calorimeters (DSC), the Discovery DSC 2500, DSC 250 and DSC 25. The company offers a Discovery DSC to fulfill the requirements and expectations of customers. With advanced engineering and attention to detail, the products provide a new user experience by improving every aspect of the DSC technology.
TA Instruments has once again set the benchmark for DSC technology. The company remains the only supplier of DSC products with thoughtful and innovative design, to ensure optimal data integrity. Pre- and post-test data manipulation, common in competitive products, is not required for the Discovery DSC to deliver superior performance. The range can be operated with the highest confidence by both novice and expert DSC users, to generate superior quality data. Other advantages of the Discovery DSC include improved laboratory productivity and workflows.
Features and Benefits
The following are the key features and benefits of the Discovery DSC:
- New Fusion Cell™ with patented technology, delivers superior performance in baseline flatness, resolution, sensitivity, reliability and reproducibility
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, improving usability and allows users to obtain superior-quality data
- Exclusive T4P Tzero® heat flow technology provides unique capability and superior DSC performance, to perform and record heat capacity measurements with a single run
- Modulated DSC® (MDSC®) allows the most efficient separation of complicated thermal events
- Reliable linear autosampler with automated calibration and verification routines, most flexible programming of experiments, and programmable tray positions for worry-free, round-the-clock operation
- Tzero Press and Pans for rapid, convenient, and reproducible sample preparation
- Ensures quality and support with the industry’s only five-year cell and furnace warranty
- A wide selection of refrigerated cooling options enables continuous sub-ambient operation while performing extended autosampler routines, and eliminates expenses associated with the use of liquid nitrogen