The high-precision coarse/fine XYZ stages are computer-controllable, compact XYZ alignment and positioning systems that integrate the benefits of ultra-high-resolution piezo drives with the long travel range of motorized stages. Eight versions are available having stepper- and DC-motor coarse drives, and open- and closed-loop piezoelectric fine drives. A high-performance controller for automated XYZ photonic component alignment is also available.
The salient features of the F-131 PI are:
- It is a high-speed coarse or fine alignment solution.
- It is equipped with a high-performances controller for automated alignment.
- Complete device characterization in less that 1 s.
- Closed-loop servo-motors and stepper motors are available.
- It has a positioning range up to 15 mm in XYZ.
- It has 1-nm resolution.
- 100x100x100 μm piezo fine resolution
- Optional closed-loop piezo is available.